Building & construction

Building & construction

Safe and sound advice

Labour-intensive work like building and construction is tiring enough, even before you get round to managing your accounts and tax returns.

With the extra hoops to jump through when it comes to the construction industry scheme (CIS) and IR35 rules, the last thing you want is to finish a hard day’s work and then jump straight into an evening of paperwork.

When you start your business, you will have to consider whether to work as a sole trader or form a company. Either way, we can help with it all. We will get you registered with Companies House and carry out all the admin jobs that go with it.

From there, we can set up and run your payroll and carry out all the day-to-day tasks. We will make sure all your records are up to date, and you’re compliant with the industry standards.

That’s why our expert team at Hemsley Miller is there. We will take some of the weight off your shoulders and do these menial tasks for you.

Not only will it save you time, but it could also help you retain some of your hard-earned cash by saving on your tax bill.

Get in touch to find out how we can help you.

Speak to us today

Let's sit down and talk about your problems, where they're affecting you, and how we can help.

Speak to a professional

ICAEW logo
Quickbooks logo
Xero partner logo
Freeagent logo
sage logo